CS-Script Plugin (CSScript.Npp)
This Notepad++ plugin requires .NET v4.0 or higher.
Total downloads via Notepad++ Plugin Manager:
Project home page: CS-Script.Npp
article about CS-Script plugin
This plugin allows convenient editing and execution of the C# code (scripts). It also allows the usual C#
intellisense and project management tasks to be performed in a way very similar to the MS Visual Studio.
In addition to this, it provides generic debugging functionality (with the integrated Managed Debugger) as well as the ability to prepare C# scripts for the deployment packages (script+engine or self-contained
Typically user opens the C# file with Notepad++ and after presses 'Load' button on the CS-Script toolbar the all features can be accessed through
two Notepad++ dockable panels Project and Output panel.
- CLR type members auto-complete (Ctrl+Space or type '.')
- Add missing 'using' (Ctrl+.)
- Show CLR type quick info. (Hover mouse over the type member)
- Show Method Overloads popup. (F6 or type '(')
- Go to definition (F12)
- in the source code
- in the reconstructed referenced assembly API interface (including XML documentation)
- Smart Indentation
- Formatting C# source code
- CodeMap - panel with the class members of the current .cs document
- Based on 'plain vanilla' ECMA-compliant C# code
- Inclusion of the dependency scripts via CS-Script directives
- Implicit assembly referencing via automatic resolving namesspaces into assemblies
- Explicit assembly referencing via CS-Script directives
- Debug output interception
- Console output interception
- Conventional build/execution error reporting
- Step Over
- Step In
- Step Out
- Set Next Statement
- Toggle breakpoint
- 'Call Stack'
- Preparing the script deployment package so it can be executed outside of Notepad++.
The plugin is a part of CS-Script tools for Notepad++ suite. All details on the system requirements, installation and usage can be found on CS-Script.Npp home page.
After the installation start Notepad++ and click "Project Panel" button on the toolbar (or "Project Panel" menu item in the Plugins->CS-Script menu).
Then Click 'New Script' button. The script is ready. Just press F5 and see the script being executed.
This product was last tested in the Softpedia Labs on 9th of August 2013 by Andreea Matei
Softpedia guarantees that CS-Script for Notepad++ 22.214.171.124 Beta is 100% Free, which means it does not
contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.