- Full support for C# 6 (completed):
- Go To Definition (in source)
- Go To Definition (in assembly)
- Find References
- info tooltip
- parameters info
- missing 'usings'
- Added 'Go To Definition' on mouse Ctrl+LeftClick
- Added context menu with C# Intellisense commands
- Implemented auto-disabling C# 6 Intellisense if it fails to initialize (e.g. .NET v4.6 is missing). In this case Intellisense is configured back to C# 5 syntax.
- Added option to enable/disable 'Restoring Panels At Startup'
C# 6 syntax support is based on Roslyn (requires .NET v4.6).
It isn't enabled by default but can be enabled from the settings dialog.
Roslyn is a MS technology that is constantly evolving. Please report any problems with Roslyn as your feedback is vital for improving C# 6 support