How to add a reference to dll?

Nov 24, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Hey, this is a right nifty addon! How neat! Thanks for sharing!

How can I add a dll reference? I see the "References" folder for the script in the script panel, but no way to add another one. I would like to add a dll from one of my projects without having to move or copy it.
Nov 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Sorry for the late reason. For some reason I was not receiving notifications about the new messages in the discussion board.

You can add references and includes with //css_reference and //css_include directives. Described here.

I also added the link to the project home page in the CodePlex documentation section.
Nov 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Thank you! I *totally* missed that documentation page somehow. Thanks for the link and for the response.

//css_ref <path to my dll> worked like a charm!!!

This is a wonderful project.
Till now I was using a little program called FastSharp, but it would not let you use classes.
This is great.
I'll write a review for you after I use it a bit more.

On 11/26/2013 4:35 PM, oleg_s wrote:

Sorry for the late reason. For some reason I was not receiving notifications about the new messages in the discussion board.

You can add references and includes with //css_reference and //css_include directives. Described here.

I also added the link to the project home page in the CodePlex documentation section.