Ensure you are not using neither WinRar nor WinZip to extract the files. Otherwise all assemblies will be locked. Use 7Zip instead.
- Fixed problem with exception on script startup (discussion: Error when Execute CS-script)
- VB.NET Support
- Code Formatting
- Issue#18: Class name auto-completion may fail.
- Issue#17: Problem with Format-on-Save option
- Added CodeMap support for C#6
- CS-Script execution improvements
- Defining SearchDirs from the settings file
- Processing css_conig.xml if present
- Added N++ settings compatibility checking/report
Support for VB.NET is the most significant feature in this release. While it complete and ready use it does have certain qualities that you may need to be aware of. Please read about it here: https://csscriptnpp.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=VB%20support